Apparently all those hearts that were left in San Francisco have banded together to let the love of man's best friend help with a chronic problem the city faces: Panhandling. According to the San Francisco Chronicle, the city has tried various laws and programs to deal with this widespread problem. The city has also faced an unprecedented surge in homeless dogs and supporters are hoping that the two needs can serve each other.
Here is where the stories of dogs are told... Not only my personal stories and experiences, but those from around the world as well!
Please feel free to contact me with a story you would like to share!
- @lookwhatlabs i just love labs. yours are gorgeous! 1 year ago
- RT @SSPets: Selling your old car? Donate it to help homeless pets!! donatecarusa.com/charities/savi… 1 year ago
- Have you checked out my blog lately? Great stories! todaysleashonlife.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- This Dog has the Life wp.me/p2saAi-45 via @wordpressdotcom 1 year ago
- Does anyone else view this as borderline pathetic? http://t.co/kRQdTZda 1 year ago